A new month, other weekly Harlequin comics releases. Wait a few more days to find them listed at amazon and other ebookstores later.
Balloons & Chapters have announced starting September, the releases for Harlequin comics will be out twice a week, on Monday and Thursday. I can’t keep up with so many updates and my other hobbies — I have a real life to live. So this month will be the last when I list all releases with their details. For the future, I invite you to go directly to Balloons & Chapters if you want to know a few days before they appear at other ebookstores which are the newest Harlequin comics in English. But if you don’t care for a few days, less than a week later, these digital mangas should be available at amazon.
～ • ～ • ～ • ～ ROYAL REBELS 1 ～ • ～ • ～ • ～
The Prince’s Pregnant Bride
By Jennifer Lewis & HASHIMOTO Takako
It’s been a while and I bought a lot of mangas. There are many promos at different sites so I just grab the Harlequin and Romance comics I don’t have yet in Japanese. Here are some of those latest acquisitions. Details, information and samples are available at my Harlequin & Romance comic raws collection page.
- Jessica Steele & BEPPU Chizuko: A Most Suitable Wife (translated)
- Michelle Reid & KOHAKU Yuu: The Greek’s Forced Bride
- Lucy Gordon & TAKAYAMA Mayu: Married Under the Italian Sun (translated)
- Meredith Webber & YAMASHITA Tomomi: Sheikh, Children’s Doctor…husband (translated)
- Rebecca Winters & HIDAKA Nanao: A Royal Bride of Convenience
- Penny Jordan & JET: Wanting His Child (translated)
- Jane Porter & DAN Karan: A Dark Sicilian Secret
- Sandra Marton & NAGASAWA Satoru: The Sheikh’s Rebellious Mistress
- Liz Fielding & NAKAYAMA Sara: Her Wish-list Bridegroom
- Annie West & MOMOSE Natsu: Girl in the Bedouin Tent
- Chantelle Shaw & KUSUNOKI Kei: Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child
- Olivia Gates & KYUKA Min: The Once And Future Prince (translated)
- Lynne Graham & HOSHIAI Misao: The Frenchman’s Love-child
- Natalie Anderson & MINATO Yoriko: Unbuttoned by Her Maverick Boss
- Debbie Macomber & SHINOZAKI Kaoru: Lonesome Cowboy
- Leanne Banks & NARUKAMI Yutta: Billionaire Extraordinaire
- Sharon Kendrick & UESUGI Kanako: Getting Even
- Jane Sullivan & HANATSU Yoshiko: Risky Business
- Leanne Banks & TOMOI Miho: The Prince’s Texas Bride
- Abby Green & YOKOI Rina: Bought for the Frenchman’s Pleasure
And the non-Harlequin mangas:
- KUREBAYASHI Tsukiko: Doctor ni Koi no Wana wo
- Nora Roberts & KOBAYASHI Hiromi: Endings and Beginnings
- Misaki Chihiro & SASAKI Misuzu: Yuuwaku no Wana
- Judith Ivory & SANAZAKI Harumo: Sleeping Beauty (2 books)
- Emma Holly & TAKAMURE Tamotsu: Beyond Innocence
- Anne Hampson & SAGARA Kyoko: A Kiss and a Promise
- Carole Buck & HIMURA Soraha: Intruder’s Kiss
- Carole Buck & TSUJI Rikako: Fallen Angel
- Clarence Budington Kelland & OGATA Hiromi: Mr Deeds Goes to Town
- MOMOKAWA Haruhiko: Sheikh to Shakunetsu no Sapphire
As usual, if someone is interested in scanlating a story or more in my Harlequin & Romance comic raws collection, you can submit a request for the raws HERE.
Maybe I’m in a foul mood, or maybe it’s that bad cold making me cough for over a month that’s turning me grumpy. I absolutly dislike Beyond Innocence illustrated by Takamure Tamotsu-san. It’s one of the rare Emma Holly’s novels I’ve read and liked. Even if I don’t expect a manga adaptation to be accurate, I barely recognize the story.