I feel like an utter failure. Don’t laugh but despite my efforts to scan the Harlequin comics purchased a year ago, there are still some left unattended. I’m terrible, buying more and more and unable to find the time to screencapture them all in my greed. I try, I swear that I try!
Well, in the meantime, I’m adding this batch to my Harlequin & Romance comic raws collection page (details, information and samples available there) :
- Jill Shalvis and INOUE Emiko: Blind Date Disasters
- Kim Lawrence and KUREBAYASHI Tsukiko: Luca’s Secretary Bride
- Olivia Gates and TODA Megumi: The Sheikh’s Redemption
- Jennifer Taylor and WAZUMI Fusako: Jungle Fever
- Karen Templeton and IDE Chikae: Honky-tonk Cinderella
- Michelle Reid and AI Marito: House of Glass
- Sharon Kendrick and ASO Ayumu: The Greek Tycoon’s Baby Bargain
- Amanda Browning and KOBAYASHI Hiromi: His After-Hours Mistress
- Christine Rimmer and HOSHIAI Misao: Prince and Future… Dad?
- Sandra Marton and TODA Megumi: The Greek Prince’s Chosen Wife
- Jennie Adams and NATSUMI Rin: Nine-to-Five Bride
- Linda Goodnight and NOWAKI Nei: Her Prince’s Secret Son
- Betty Neels and ISHIKAWA Mami: Love Can Wait
- Jennie Lucas and IKEZAWA Satomi: To Love, Honor and Betray
- Chantelle Shaw and KOHAKU Yu: The Greek’s Acquisition
- Jane Donnelly and KUREBAYASHI Tsukiko: Max’s Proposal
- Sharon Kendrick and NANAHOSHI Sae: A Tainted Beauty
- Chantelle Shaw and HORI Erio: Untouched Until Marriage
- Kate Hardy and NAKAMURA Chisato: The Doctor’s Royal Love-child
- Heidi Rice and HASUMI Toi: Unfinished Business with the Duke
- Lynn Raye Harris and UCHIDA Kazuna: Revelations of the Night Before
- Jacqueline Baird and OKAMOTO Keiko: A Husband of Convenience
- Jessica Hart and FUMIZUKI Kyoko: The Convenient Fiancee
- Sarah Morgan and SAKURA Haruhi: A Bride for Glenmore
- Kim Lawrence and TSUYA Satomi: Maid For Montero
- Cathy Williams and SHINOHARA Masami: The Italian Billionaire’s Secret Love-child
- Heather MacAllister and KOBAYASHI Mine: The Paternity Plan
- Carol Marinelli and HANATSU Yoshiko: The Italian’s Touch
If someone is interested in scanlating a story or more in that list, you can submit a request for the raws HERE.
But I’d really like for scanlators to look at the Romance mangas instead of the Harlequin ones. It’s not that I don’t like Harlequin comics. It’s just that they are now consistently translated and released by the publisher. So sooner or later, the Harlequin manga you’re interested in will be officially translated. In comparison, the Romance mangas are hardly picked up by anyone so far.